Dallas Landscape and Irrigation Sprinkler system service provides personal consultation, design and installation of affordable quality driven irrigation sprinkler systems components that efficiently uses one of our most limited natural resources. A properly designed irrigation sprinkler system can address the different watering requirements of different plants as well as the micro-climates found within your landscape including the foundation of your Home Investment. Dallas Landscape and Irrigation sprinkler system expertise can properly address these diverse watering needs which will in-turn save you money by not over-watering areas with a poorly designed system.
An irrigation sprinkler system properly designed and installed by our irrigation sprinkler system experts can reduce waste and eliminate over watering while specifically addressing the needs of the plants and your home’s foundation with NEW Technologies in sprinkler spray heads and drip-lines. We offer 100% (head to head) coverage.
The sprinklers we use are manufactured by leading manufacturers like Hunter and RainBird. They are of pop-up design to retract into the ground (and out of sight) when not operating. The sprinkler system is fully automatic and is equipped with a very user friendly multi-functional timer.
To enhance the quality, reliability and durability of your affordable automatic lawn sprinkler system, Our Commitment To Excellence Program consists of careful planning, product selection, installation, service and warranty as follows:
After discussing your irrigation needs and concerns, we will
design the correct irrigation system for your project. As a part
of our planning process, we will require a site plane given to you at point of sale of your home:
- We will design and AutoCad Irrigation design plan prior to permitting.
- check your project’s service meter size and obtain
the static water pressure from the municipality.
- position all sprinkler heads for 100 % ( Head to Head) coverage, a requirement by the TCEQ
- calculate friction loss in order to make correct pipe
- review basic hydraulics to determine the correct number
of valves and lateral lines;
- zone valves according to micro climates on property;
- Here is a link to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission TCEQ (TNRCC).
Texas Administrative Code for installing sprinkler systems and water conservation.
Proper installation will ensure correct system performance,
reliability, and durability. Accordingly during installation we will:
- meet all local backflow prevention codes
- leave each project site clean and orderly when the system is completed or at the end of each day where the job requires more than one day to complete:
- ensure proper height and distance from sidewalks and
curbs for care free lawn maintenance
Click on this link: Pressure Regulators to learn how to save money and water with your new irrigation system with some simple upgrades.
We use the finest quality RainBird products and select the proper
sprinkler heads based on the following factors:
- size and shape of areas to be watered;
- types of plant life and soil conditions on the project site;
- various risers. pop-up sprinklers, rotating sprinklers, bubblers and drip irrigation devices available;
- Here is a link to the RainBird controller we use ESP-Me
- Add a WiFi remote for your smart phone
Our service to you will include:
- advanced written estimates of and your prior approval
for all work to be performed;
- prompt reply to all messages of inquiries;
All of our irrigation systems are backed by a one-year warranty on all parts and workmanship. Dallas Landscape and Irrigation will be responsible for the warranty obligation and our head office can be contacted 214-755-8398.
Certified Irrigation Designer
An experienced irrigation designer must pass a written examination by Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission TCEQ (TNRCC) to be recognized as having achieved a level of competence. A Certified Irrigation Designer is acknowledged with a designer’s seal that can be used to certify plans and quotations. Once certified, the designer is expected to subscribe to a code of ethics which includes promoting water, soil, and energy conservation practices through the development of cost effective and efficient irrigation system designs.
- Free detailed job estimates with full explanation of sprinkler system installation design
- Designs by qualified industry professionals
- Soil compaction and soaking to avoid air pocket in trenches
- Complete job site clean-up on the day of installation
- Comprehensive custom watering guide for your specific sprinkler installation
- Written sprinkler system warranty plus detailed factory instructions for each
installed sprinkler system component
- Contract maintenance programs for winterization and spring start-up
- 90-day warranty on all sprinkler repair services and 3 year Warranty on New Sprinkler System Installations.
$90.00 Service Charge + Parts and Labor. There is a Service Charge on all Repairs.
Yearly Sprinkler System Maintenance Service:
$90.00 Service Includes:
- Inspection of Sprinkler System Double Check Backflow device
- Inspect sprinkler spray heads
- Inspect sprinkler system coverage
- Check for sprinkler system leaks
- Customize controller for specific watering needs
- We can modify existing sprinkler systems to accommodate new landscapes and high water pressure to save you money.
- Dallas Landscape and Irrigation offers the latest in State of the Art Controllers, Designs and Sensors to help you water your landscape and still save water and money.
- ET controllers and weather stations will help to conserve water with your sprinkler system.
- Add Isolation valves, Master valves, WiFi Rachio Controller and Remotes for sprinkler systems to help control your water.
- Convert Landscape Beds to drip irrigation system to conserve water
- Install Foundation Drip Line Systems in case of a drought.
Dallas Landscape and Irrigation has a sprinkler system installation and sprinkler repair team of professionals to take care of all your sprinkler system needs. We install and repair sprinkler systems in the Dallas, TX metroplex. We provide sprinkler system service and sprinkler repair for Dallas, Richardson, Plano, Garland, Allen, Addison, Carrollton and Coppell.
Irrigation in Texas is regulated by the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission TCEQ (TNRCC) and We are Licensed!
Dallas Landscape and Irrigation Inc. is a multi services firm. We offer the highest quality Residential and Commercial Sprinkler System Installation, Sprinkler system repair and Backflow Testing in the Dallas area.
Serving Dallas and Surrounding Area
Servicing both Residential, and Commercial properties in Addison, Allen, Carrollton, Coppell, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Forney, Frisco, Garland, Heath, Hebron, Highland Park, Lake Dallas, Lucas, Mesquite, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, Sunnyvale, The Colony, University Park, Wylie, Texas, TX.